FermZilla 27L Tri Clamp v3.0 - Starter Kit
Introducing the Gen3 FermZilla Tr-Conical. Now with 3 Inch Tri-Clover ferrule molded into the tank and redesigned tri-clover dump valve. This unit was born from customer feedback on the Gen2 Model. No more complicated dump valve designs here, just simplicity. Brew with confidence on the new Tri-Clover FermZilla Range.
The new FermZilla is a revolution in home brewing allowing home brewers and small micro-breweries a level of control that meets everyone's budget. With the FermZilla you have many of the benefits of a much more expensive stainless conical fermenter but with the additional benefit of being able to see the fermentation process in action and also ferment at pressures up to 2.4bar.
This is an incredible product at an extremely attractive price point. These units were designed for use with CO2.
New and Improved:
- Molded 3 inch tri clover ferrule in the body of the FermZilla tank
- 3 inch to 2 inch tri clover Butterfly Valve
- 2 inch tri clover compatible Collection Container
- 1 x 27L Conical FermZilla Tri-Conical Base Kit (unassembled)
- 1 x 27L Gen3 Tri-Conical Tank with metal neck ring
- 1 x Standard Top Lid, with Red PRV (35psi) [2 x Male PCO1881 Cap Threads] [Up to 4 drill ports for accessories]
- 1 x Collar Lid Ring
- 1 x Grommet PCO1881 Black Cap + 1 x Blank PCO1881 Black Cap for lid
- 1 x Premium 3 Piece Airlock
- 1 x 3 inch tri clover to 2 inch tri clover Butterfly Valve
- 1 x 1000mL Collection Container & Lid* [2 x Male Cap Threads]
- 2 x Blank PCO1881 Black Cap
- 1 x Brewbuilt Flex Container lid with 2 inch tri-clover ferrule.
- 1 x 3 piece ~ 3 inch tri clover clamp [+ 1 x 3" Beaded Silicone Seal]
- 1 x 2 piece ~ 2 inch tri clover clamp [+ 1 x 2" Beaded Silicone Seal]
- 1 x Stainless Stand with swing handles
- 1 x Stainless Steel Handle Assembly
- 1 x Strip Stick On Thermometer
- 1 x Level indicator sticker (Litres and Gallons)
- 1 x Spare Lid O-Ring
- 1 x Spare Collection Container O-Ring
*Collection container lid is not pressure rated.
When using this vessel under pressure you must perform a water pressure check to ensure your connections are leak proof. To do this, fill your FermZilla up with water, then apply a minimum of 15psi pressure to the vessel. Check for leaks around all caps and threads.
Occasionally these units may come with some small indentations/dimples/dents from shipping, this is just a reality of shipping large blow-moulded thin-walled vessels. These fermenters are designed to endure minor deformations such as this. This was a necessary implementation into the design so that they can withstand some accidental suction from cold crashing and rough handling in transit without compromising their integrity and ability to endure high pressures. All small dents will push out and settle with use and positive pressure and are only an issue and are a warrant replacement in the rare event they start to show white stress patterns or have damaged the plastic.