“I had a problem (shipping problem caused clarifier to leak on other additives which ruined them and the kit) with a wine kit I purchased at Noble Grape last week. I contacted them and within one day, a new wine kit was delivered to me free of charge. Thank you for standing behind your business name and for such fast courteous service!!” – Kathy Surette, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia
Remember, Noble Grape has a 2 part 100% Winemaking Guarantee!
1) Best Quality Guarantee: Noble Grape is so confident in the quality of our wine kits that we have a 100% guarantee. If you are not happy with your finished wine for ANY reason, we will replace it for FREE or refund your money. (See below for details)
Made On-site Guarantee: We guarantee all wine, beer, and cider kits made on-site.
(We are sorry, but due to the nature of the products, we are unable to offer a 100% guarantee on beer and cider kits made at home.)
2) Best Price Guarantee: Noble Grape will match any competitors specials! If any competitor has a special, just mention it to us and we will gladly match the price or promotion!
(This applies to all products including winery fee specials. Original wine kit price must be similar. In the instance of overlapping promotions, you will always be entitled to the better of the 2 deals. Please provide proof of competitors deal or sale.)
More on our Quality Guarantee...
Noble Grape is so confident in the quality of our wine kits that we have a 100% guarantee. If you are not happy with your finished wine for ANY reason, we will replace it for FREE.
We simply ask you do four things:
- Save the code numbers on the top of the box. (They peel off). If you are making on-site, we will take care of this.
- Follow the instructions. (Applies to ‘make-at-home’ only)
- Let the wine age at least one month in the bottles. (Beer/cider for 3-4 weeks.)
- Bring in a sample.
Wine Kits: If you would like to take advantage of our Quality Guarantee, we ask that you contact us within 9 months of purchasing the kit.*
Beer and Cider made on-site: If you would like to take advantage of our Made On-site Guarantee, we ask that you contact us within 3 months of bottling your beer or cider. Please note, your beer or cider should be bottled within 3 weeks of the batch start date.
We reserve the right to ask for the wine/beer/cider back. With this in mind we ask that you have at least 20 bottles of the original 30 (wine) or ⅔ of the batch (beer/cider) if you would like a replacement kit. We will also replace your bottles, corks and labels (if applicable).
*We are sorry, but we can not replace wine/beer/cider that has been discarded before you contact us.