Here’s what to expect when you visit in store:
- Hand sanitizer when you enter and near the cash
- Social distancing measure (signs and floor markers for spacing)
- Cashier shields at counter
- Mandatory face coverings
- Increased sanitization and cleaning
- Curbside pick-up available (please allow a day to prepare your order)
- Extra cleaning in between bottling appointments
Additional shopping options available:
Curb Side Pick Up:
For at home winemakers and brewers, we will continue taking phone and email orders. Please note, our phone lines can be busy, so emailing orders is preferred. (We'll contact you when it is ready for payment and with a pick-up time. Please include your phone number). You can then call the store when you arrive, and we will bring your order outside to you. You can pay with credit card by phone or come in to use debit or credit card when you arrive.
Individual store phone numbers and email addresses are listed below.
As always, you can shop for supplies from home at noblegrape.ca with excellent flat rate shipping direct to your door.
Our on-site wine, beer and cider making facilities are fully operational. We have set up our stores to ensure a safe environment for you to come and sprinkle your yeast as well as bottle.
Thank you for your continuing to support our small local business.
Steve, Mark and the Noble Grape Crew
Bayers Lake NS
Cole Harbour NS
Main Street Dartmouth
Oxford St. Halifax
Lower Sackville NS