Mill - Monster Brewing MM2 PRO (7lbs Hopper)
The Pro model upgrades the rollers to 2" diameter, adds the billet aluminum knobs, as well as the 1/2" drive shaft as standard. It consists of a 6061 aluminum block frame with two 6" long, and 2" diameter steel rollers riding on SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings. We use a superior grade of steel (1144 alloy) that is much harder than what is found on most comparable products and should last almost twice as long. The drive shaft, and all the axles are integral to the roller rather than screwed into the ends. This makes it fine to drive the mill clockwise, or counter-clockwise. All the axles are 3/8", with minimal freeplay in the bushings, and the larger 1/2" shaft comes standard.
Includes hopper and base.
- fully adjustable mill
- dual eccentric adjusters: 0 to .160" gap - milled from solid 6061 billet aluminum
- 6" long, 2" diameter 1144 alloy steel rollers
- drill-drive - CW, OR CCW
- alloy frame
- SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings
- 1/2" integral drive shaft w/3 flats for drill driving, 2" long outside frame
- 3/8" integral axles
- 1144 alloy steel rollers standard
- 303 stainless steel roller material upgrade available
- Heat treated/hardened 1144 alloy steel roller upgrade available