Mill - Monster Brewing MM2 (7lbs Hopper)
This is a fresh design meant to compete and win against the best milling products available. It consists of a 6061 aluminum block frame with two 6" long steel rollers riding on SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings. . The drive shaft, and all the axles are integral to the roller rather than screwed into the ends. This makes it fine to drive the mill clockwise, or counter-clockwise.
Includes wood base and hopper.
- fully adjustable mill
- dual eccentric adjusters: 0 to .070" gap - built from STAINLESS STEEL for no galling
- 6 lbs / minute
- 6" upgraded steel rollers
- drill-drive - CW, OR CCW
- alloy frame
- SAE 841 oil impregnated bronze bushings
- 1.5" diameter steel rollers
- 3/8" integral drive shaft w/3 flats for drill driving, 2" long outside frame
- 3/8" integral axles
- available 1/2" drive shaft w/3 flats for perfect attachment to your large 1/2" chuck drill, or pulley, 2" long outside frame
- 1144 alloy steel rollers standard
- 303 stainless steel roller material upgrade available