Noble Grape is back for all your wine making needs!
If you are new to wine making, check out our Getting Started page.
Hello Noble Graper,
All of our retail locations are now open to the public!
Our current hours are 10-6 Monday-Saturday (returning to regular hours soon)
Some changes we've made to help keep everyone safe:
● We are limiting the customers per store keeping within social distancing guidelines (we have arrows in place to help with this)
● We have Plexiglas barriers and a new extensive cleaning routine in place
● Curbside pick-up still available if desired (please allow a day to get your order together)
● We would ask that Beer recipes still be emailed or called in ahead of time. Our grain sections are currently closed to the public
● Debit and credit cards preferred
● Staff will be wearing masks to help keep you safe. Please consider wearing one if you have one
● Please be patient. It might take a few days to find our groove.
Bottling appointments are being scheduled to allow for social distancing. Between each appointment all equipment including the bottle filler, corker, and bottle sanitizer will be sanitized. You are free to bring your own bottles again for bottling. However, we would ask you to load them into the sanitizing machine yourself.
Additional shopping options available:
Curb Side Pick Up:
For at home winemakers and brewers, we will continue taking phone and email orders. Please note, our phone lines will be busy, so emailing orders is preferred. (We'll contact you when it is ready for payment and with a pick-up time. Please include your phone number). You can then call the store when you arrive, and we will bring your order outside to you. You can pay with credit card by phone or come in to use debit or credit card when you arrive.
Individual store phone numbers and email addresses are listed below.
As always, you can shop for supplies from home at noblegrape.ca with excellent flat rate shipping direct to your door.
Our on-site wine, beer and cider making facilities are fully operational. We have set up our stores to ensure a safe environment for you to come and sprinkle your yeast as well as bottle.
Thank you for your continuing to support our small local business.
Steve, Mark and the Noble Grape Crew
Bayers Lake NS
Cole Harbour NS
Main Street Dartmouth
Oxford St. Halifax
Lower Sackville NS